Would you like an honest, dependable and affordable cleaner to clean your home?
- Quality Service guaranteed...
- giving you peace of mind...
- and the freedom to do what you want to do!
Call us now
...and let House Cleaning Sydney do the rest!
Let House Cleaning Sydney find you the perfect cleaner…
House Cleaning Sydney take all the hassle and stress out of finding you a good cleaner, so if you're looking for an honest, reliable and dedicated domestic cleaner to clean and care for your home, why not just sit back... and let us take care of it!
You're probably wondering how House Cleaning Sydney can provide this great service to you at such a reasonable hourly rate, and the answer is... because we are different to traditional cleaning companies.
Imagine coming home to a sparkling clean house, knowing that...
- You get the same regular cleaner every week
- You can change your cleaner at any time you wish
- You decide what cleaning tasks your cleaner carries out in your home
- You have the opportunity to meet your cleaner before cleaning commences
- You will have peace of mind knowing that your cleaner has passed our
- vigorous vetting process and has been fully reference and ID checked
To book a cleaner call and let us do the rest!
Find a Cleaner
Enter your postcode to see if we service your area.
Wonderful! Really, really good, we are very impressed with our cleaner Anna, I never have to check anything when she leaves because I know it is all done perfectly. I trust her and would recommend her 100%.
Rachel, 12 July 2014, North Sydney
A Cleaning tip here
1. Open a window
Easy and free. If you live in an industrial or chemical area, be careful that you are not trading one concern for another. I recommend the following tips as your effective air purifier.
2. Vinegar spray In a spray bottle, mix three parts white vinegar and one part water. Spray to your lovely stuff (vinegar neutralizes odors on surfaces and in the air).
3. Natural air freshener Place several drops of pure essential oil in a glass spray bottle. Fill with distilled water. Use as a room spray. You can control the intensity of the smell by how many drops of the essential oil are added.
4. Garbage disposal It won't be a pretty sound, tossing ice cubes into the garbage disposal break grease and keeps it clean. Every few weeks, toss in a handful of cubes, turn on the disposal and run cold water. Add some orange, lemon or lime peels to ward off odors.
5. Marks on walls and painted surfaces Many ink spots, pencil, crayon or marker spots can be cleaned from painted surfaces using baking soda applied to a damp sponge. Rub gently, then wipe and rinse.